Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46296] Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- From: "Bo Le" <bole79 at email.si>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:57:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Helo! In addition to David Park's experimental, though evergreen, try, you could help yourself with something more 'analytical' on MathSource - http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HeartCurve.html Bye, Borut Levart Slovenia "Charlie Bishop" <charliebishop at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c0hik8$lkb$1 at smc.vnet.net... > can anyone suggest some code or a graph (or several graphs) that I could > plot in mathematic to display the image of a heart? trying to make a > homemade valentine for my girl.. and being a Physics/Math major it seems > appropriatte to be a bit geeky about it :) > > I can't seem to get it look right though.. so can someone help? > > - Charlie >