- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46339] Show Factor
- From: Andrea <andrea at radargift.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:19:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to have Mathematica show the steps for the Factor function?
According to what I read, there is supposed to be a ShowExpand function.
(However, it doesn't work on my version 5.0 -- perhaps it's in a package?)
So I assume there must be a way to show the steps for the Factor
function. Can anyone help me here?
Prev by Date:
Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
Next by Date:
Re: Need definitions for lhs=rhs
Previous by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
Next by thread:
Re: Show Factor