Re: Show Factor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46416] Re: Show Factor
- From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:05:48 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I do believe what you reference below, "showfactor" and even showsolve come
from the electronic version of the book by Jerry Glynn and Theodore Gray
entitled The Beginner's Guide to Mathematica. These two gentlemen wrote
some code in chapter 69 that would accomplish what you want.
The book came in print and electronic form. The electronic Form had the
Hope this helps.
shippee at jcs dot mil
"Andrea" <andrea at radargift.com> wrote in message
news:c0mp4i$68h$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there any way to have Mathematica show the steps for the Factor
> According to what I read, there is supposed to be a ShowExpand function.
> (However, it doesn't work on my version 5.0 -- perhaps it's in a package?)
> So I assume there must be a way to show the steps for the Factor
> function. Can anyone help me here?
Prev by Date:
Re: how to read this data file in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: matrix operations
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
"Reduce" returns repeated solutions!