Pattern Matching Exercises, Anyone?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46335] Pattern Matching Exercises, Anyone?
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:19:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is more material in the Mathematica Book on pattern matching
than I thought there would be. I think I know what I need here, but I
don't know where to find it.
I need to work lots of pattern matching exercises on cleverly
constructed lists, or other data sets, to test my ability to pull
various patterns out. It's not necessary an answer book come with
such exercises, because all I have to do is recognize the pattern in
my mind's eye, and write Mathematica code to extract it.
Anyone know where I can find such exercise sets?
Prev by Date:
Re: FindRoot in Version 5
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: "Reduce" returns repeated solutions!
Next by thread: