Pattern Matching Exercises, Anyone?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46335] Pattern Matching Exercises, Anyone?
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:19:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 5.0.1 Windows 2000 MathGroup: There is more material in the Mathematica Book on pattern matching than I thought there would be. I think I know what I need here, but I don't know where to find it. I need to work lots of pattern matching exercises on cleverly constructed lists, or other data sets, to test my ability to pull various patterns out. It's not necessary an answer book come with such exercises, because all I have to do is recognize the pattern in my mind's eye, and write Mathematica code to extract it. Anyone know where I can find such exercise sets? Thanks. Harold