Streaming input (with Linux)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46349] Streaming input (with Linux)
- From: Alessandro Antonucci <aflta at inwind.it>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:59:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have build up a very simple script in Mathematica,
taking tree real parameters in input and giving as
output a real number.
At the moment my script read an input file
containing the tree parameters, but it would
be better for me to tell the script the parameters
with a direct command line instruction.
Does anyone knows how to do something like
> math < my_script.m par1 par2 par3
And how to handle the parameters inside the script ?
Prev by Date:
No Output, No Error
Next by Date:
Bloomberg and Mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: No Output, No Error
Next by thread:
Re: Streaming input (with Linux)