Bloomberg and Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46342] Bloomberg and Mathematica
- From: Vlad Grubman <vgrubman at catbegemot.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:59:45 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: Vlad Grubman <vgrubman at catbegemot.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
this is my first post, so don't kick me yet if I do something wrong.
I have a task at hand to retrieve Bloomberg's historical data into
Mathematica. I'm not even sure where to start looking, so any advice
will be highly appreciated. I'm pretty much an experienced programmer,
but just saw Mathematica for the first time, so consider me as a total
Thanks in advance and hope to hear some responses soon.
Vlad mailto:vgrubman at catbegemot.com
Prev by Date:
Streaming input (with Linux)
Next by Date:
Re: "Reduce" returns repeated solutions!
Previous by thread:
Re: Streaming input (with Linux)
Next by thread:
Re: Bloomberg and Mathematica