- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46369] Shared Functions
- From: Massimo Sironi <massimo.sironi at st.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:41:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a notebook with some functions that I want to use in some other notebook.
Is possible to "include" a Mathematica notebook into another one?
Or, how I can create a "shared" function (in Mathematica Language, not in C
or Java...) and reuse it?
Thanks for help,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: how to explain this weird effect? Integrate
Next by Date:
Re: matrix operations
Previous by thread:
Re: sharing packages between multiple installations
Next by thread:
Re: Shared Functions