Re: Shared Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46421] Re: Shared Functions
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:05:52 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
gnerate a Mathematica *Package* and load it via Get
Massimo Sironi wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a notebook with some functions that I want to use in some other notebook.
> Is possible to "include" a Mathematica notebook into another one?
> Or, how I can create a "shared" function (in Mathematica Language, not in C
> or Java...) and reuse it?
> Thanks for help,
> Massimo Sironi
Prev by Date:
Re: sharing packages between multiple installations
Next by Date:
Re: How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Shared Functions