Re: Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46438] Re: Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
- From: Terry <tharter at attglobal.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:37:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Global Network Services - Remote Access Mail & News Services
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tharter at attglobal.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Jens: The file was supplied to me, and I do not have the application that generated it, and so I cannot Export it to Postscript. Any further suggestions? Thanks. ...Terry Jens-Peer Kuska wrote: >Hi, > >try to export it as PostScript and use pstoedit to get a Mathematica >expression. > >Regards > Jens > >Terry wrote: > > >>Hi All Newsgroup Readers: >> Subject line says it all. These files are Vector Image File formats >>as determined by the >>Environmental System Research Institute (ESRI). >>Thanks to all who may reply. >>......Terry >> >> > > >