Re: Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46384] Re: Can Mathematica Ver 5 Import ESRI *.shp, *.shx and DBase *.dbf files??
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:42:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, try to export it as PostScript and use pstoedit to get a Mathematica expression. Regards Jens Terry wrote: > > Hi All Newsgroup Readers: > Subject line says it all. These files are Vector Image File formats > as determined by the > Environmental System Research Institute (ESRI). > Thanks to all who may reply. > ......Terry