Re: Re: output in NMinimize on each step?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46476] Re: [mg46458] Re: output in NMinimize on each step?
- From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:29:20 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200402190802.DAA14913@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sebastian Cohen S wrote:
> In the version 5.0 the StepMonitor function works but I tried it on
> another problem (with more variables and equations - about 48 & 12
> respectively) and it simply returns the solution but with no printed
> Any ideas why this happens?
> Sebastian Cohen S
Very likely it was an example that got dispatched to a specialized
handler, e.g. dedicated linear programming code. As that does not have a
step monitor no information of that sort can be extracted.
If it was not a linear problem then you might want to post it or contact
technical support for further investigation.
Prev by Date:
MathLink and Fortran
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: output in NMinimize on each step?
Next by thread:
How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?