How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46244] How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?
- From: Roy <zeno1234 at mindspring.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:16:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica version 4.2 The command to export a DXF file has changed from my version 4 documentation to this command and syntax.. Export["filename", graphic, "DXF"] The old documentation though regarding the old DXF making method mentions a option of "PolygonsOnly ->True". I added this option , via a comma and the option and it does not work. How can I export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly being set to true? What is the correct syntax?