- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46495] Re: Limits
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:53:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
and your teachers have not told you that Exp[x]
grow stronger than any negative power can decay ?
Ronny Mandal wrote:
> I am trying to find the limit of the following expression :
> (E^n / n^3), n is growing to pos. infinity. But Mathematica 4.2 only
> yield the expression in return! And it shipped with no comprehensive
> doc, since it is a student version.
> Any suggestions?
Prev by Date:
Re: how to explain this weird effect? Integrate
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: