- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46491] RE: [mg46475] Limits
- From: David.Cousens at csiro.au
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:53:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
E^n/n^3->(cosh(n)+sinh(n))/n^3 which has complex infinity as its limit as n-> infinity Use ExpToTrig and then take the limit. Does this help?? David Cosuens -----Original Message----- From: Ronny Mandal [mailto:ronnyma at student.matnat.uio.no] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg46491] [mg46475] Limits Hi! I am trying to find the limit of the following expression : (E^n / n^3), n is growing to pos. infinity. But Mathematica 4.2 only yield the expression in return! And it shipped with no comprehensive doc, since it is a student version. Any suggestions? Thanks.