Mathlink and C#
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46497] Mathlink and C#
- From: "Thomas Manz" <thomasmanz at web.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:53:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Some time ago I programmed a own procedure in C and used it in Mathematica, what worked very well.
Now I would be interested in using C# but I can´t find a simple example neither for the Mathematca worksheet (which should be simple?) nor for a C# source code. I would expect something like adding two numbers, i. e. calling a procedure "mysum[2,3]" and getting 5.
The examples in the Mathematica installation (changing the process priority of the Mathkernel.exe) isn´t that what I would call simple!!
Does anyone have more information or even an example!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: corrected RE: Re: Computing sets of equivalences
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink and C#