Mathlink and C#

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46497] Mathlink and C#
  • From: "Thomas Manz" <thomasmanz at>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:53:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Some time ago I programmed a own procedure in C and used it in Mathematica, what worked very well.
Now I would be interested in using C# but I can´t find a simple example neither for the Mathematca worksheet (which should be simple?) nor for a C# source code. I would expect something like adding two numbers, i. e. calling a procedure "mysum[2,3]" and getting 5.
The examples in the Mathematica installation (changing the process priority of the Mathkernel.exe) isn´t that what I would call simple!!

Does anyone have more information or even an example!

Best regards
Thomas Manz