Re: Fwd: usage logs from mathlm

I think monitorlm is not what Bob (and I) are looking for.
 From the monitorlm man page:

   The monitorlm executable prints a report on the
   *current status* of Mathematica processes

is there a tool that creates statistics on MathKernel usage,
e.g. "for  xx hours / yy% of time,  n kernels were running",
and the like?

Regards,
Marcus

--
Remember, everything is relative--or should be.
If it's not, we must begin again. -- W. Allen