  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46509] Simple Question [Clearing Variables]
  • From: "Ashok. R" <ashokr at alum.dartmouth.org>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:58:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all,

I have a simple question. I want to know what command to use in order to
clear all the variables that I have defined in the notebook. I do not want
to clear them one by one.

I treid Remove[All], but that removes the internal variables as well.

Such a simple issue, but I cannot find the answer using the online doc.

Merci

Ashok