Re: Re: Help Browser issue in 5.0.1 on Mac OS X

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46528] Re: [mg46511] Re: Help Browser issue in 5.0.1 on Mac OS X
  • From: Dr Bob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:27:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Gary (or Mike?): I hadn't noticed the problem on my Mac/Panther machine (I
don't use it a lot), but now I see that vertical scroll bars don't appear
until I arrow down below the visible items. There's no need to search for
anything to make it happen; just a click at the bottom and one arrow-down
does it.

(But that IS annoying. I like using the wheel-mouse, and it doesn't work
until I make the scroll-bar appear.)

Selwyn: On the WinXP machine, there are buttons above, and four columns.
On the Mac, the buttons occupy the first of FIVE columns (not four). On
either machine, maving Addons&Links to the second column would push
low-level NeuralNetworks topics off the screen.

Bobby