Re: Help with Export function

Massimo, here is the correct form:

Export[file, expr, "JPEG",  ConversionOptions -> {"Quality"->75}]

Mariusz

>>> Massimo Sironi<massimo.sironi at st.com> 2/23/2004 2:28:59 AM >>>
Hi All!

A simple question about Export option: I need a best quality factor when I
export a graph into jpeg format.
Export function have a "Quality" option (for jpeg format) but I don't
understand how to use ConversionOptions parameter.

The sintax is:
	Export["file", expr, "format", ConversionOptions -> {opts}].

I've tried to put my quality factor in same way but it doesn't work.....

What is the right syntax??

Thanks for help,
Massimo Sironi