Re: Help with Export function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46575] Re: Help with Export function
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hansjm at>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:34:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Try the following:

Export["g:\\test.jpg", Plot3D[Sin[x] y, {x,-Pi,Pi},{y, -10,10}], "JPEG",
ConversionOptions -> {"Colorspace" -> Automatic, "Progressive" -> False,
"Quality" -> 100, "Smoothing" -> 0}]

Please note the ConversionOptions are in the form of a list of rules
string -> rule value.

Also play aroung with the Graphics options also to get the best quality
graphics before export.

news:c1ca3r$b14$1 at