RE: ListPlot output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46596] RE: [mg46579] ListPlot output
- From: David.Annetts at csiro.au
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:06:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Massimo, > > I've a function like this: > (...) > For[i=0, i<MAX, > MyArrayOfGraph[[i]] = ListPlot[...]; > i++]; > Return[MyArrayOfGraph]; > > The function works without problem but, when I execute it, I see the > output of any ListPlot, there is a way for hide the output of > ListPlot? DisplayFunction->Identity will suppress the output of ListPlot. Regards, Dave.