Re: ListPlot output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46619] Re: [mg46579] ListPlot output
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:07:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200402250204.VAA09881@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use the option DisplayFunction->Identity for each of the ListPlots, and then
DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction for the GraphicsArray.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Massimo Sironi" <massimo.sironi at st.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg46619] [mg46579] ListPlot output
> Hi All!
> I've a function like this:
> For[i=0, i<MAX,
> MyArrayOfGraph[[i]] = ListPlot[...];
> The function works without problem but, when I execute it, I see the
> output of any ListPlot, there is a way for hide the output of ListPlot?
> Thanks for Help.
> Massimo Sironi
Prev by Date:
Re: Howto turn off using symbols to tag objects?
Next by Date:
Re: Running a notebook from within another
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: ListPlot output