Re: Any way to display vars internal to a function on interrupt?

Yes, I often compute primes of a particular characteristic, say 9^n+2. I will
write Do[ m=n; If[ PrimeQ[ 9^n+2], Print[n]], {n, 1, 10^6}] and leave it running
overnight. The next morning, I will interrupt the program and ask for the value of
m. The iterator 'n' is not retrievable directly. Bob.