Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45359] Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator
- From: Mattiephly at hotmail.com (Ralph Reinbeck)
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 04:23:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. I use Mathematica to generate plots in EPS files, and then I
use Adobe Illustrator to edit the EPS files. Here's my problem: I
plot y = x^2 and open the EPS file in Illustrator, but when I click on
the curve, Illustrator only highlights (selects) a piece of the
parabola (and not the entire parabola). Sometimes it even selects a
piece of the curve and a piece of an axis, but I cannot select just
the curve, or just an axis. I've posted a similar question on the
Adobe Forums, but with little success.
Any suggestions? I appreciate any help that's out there.
Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Compile
Next by Date:
RE: Windows ME fonts
Previous by thread:
Re: multiple derivatives?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator