Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45378] Re: [mg45359] Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <tesiramy at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 04:56:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I usually Ungroup the entire  graphic and you can use Shift+ObjectSelect
in Illustrator to select common graphics objects within the main graphic.
Alternately, you can use Prolog and Epilog to render graphics in order, in
Mathematica, which should convert to EPS accordinly. But I have only tried
this once or twice and I think I came to the conclusion that it was more a
hassle than anything.

Yas