Interpolating function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45382] Interpolating function
  • From: Guibout <guibout at ifrance.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:50:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

HI,
I need to solve a large number of ordinary differential equations
(5000). I encounter some memory issues using Mathematica because it
deals with interpolating functions. I only need to know the value of the
functions I integrate at the final time, and therefore do not need all
the information contained in the interpolating function. Is there any
ways I can overcome this difficulty?
Thanks you,
Vincent