- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45384] Extracting Matrix
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:50:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 5.0 running under WinXP Home.
z = Regress[...RegressionReport->CovarianceMatrix];
X = CovarianceMatrix /. z;
...to extract the given matrix.
However, when I use X[[k,k]] to access the k'th diagonal element, I get
a row instead! The culprit is that MatrixForm is the X-head (as
How can I strip away this head and make X a list of lists?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator
Previous by thread:
Re: Interpolating function
Next by thread:
Re: Extracting Matrix