symmetry of grid using grap theory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45428] symmetry of grid using grap theory
- From: strongton at hotmail.com (shawnton)
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:09:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any theory or method in graph theory to prove whether or not
a graph is symmeterical, and locate the lines of symmetry.
for example i have the graph defined by the adjacency matrix A and the
coordinates of the nodes are listed in V, how do i determine the lines
of symmetry if any???
Prev by Date:
Convert automatic objects to literal
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Show command.
Previous by thread:
Re: Convert automatic objects to literal
Next by thread:
running dos executable from mathematica and reading output