Re: Re: Show command.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45421] Re: [mg45400] Re: Show command.
- From: Nathan Moore <nmoore at physics.umn.edu>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:09:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Remember the space probe that crashed into mars because Americans use
idiotic units and the russians use metric? Dumb things happen far more
often than are recognized...
U of Minnesota Physics
On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 03:17 AM, George wrote:
> Thanks to all, for this simple solution. Even now i can't believe how i
> replaced 1 with small L (l). The 2 buttons are 7 miles away in the
> keyboard so
> i'm wondering how?
Prev by Date:
symmetry of grid using grap theory
Next by Date:
running dos executable from mathematica and reading output
Previous by thread:
Re: Show command.
Next by thread:
Experimentian with Bayesian statistics