Context of option symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45475] Context of option symbols
- From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at misspelled.erthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:20:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200401080617.BAA13845@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A programming question:
In general, what context should be given to symbols representing option
For instance, let's say I'm writing a package with context Foo`foo`,
and a function in the package has an option named ColorSpec. In what
context should ColorSpec exist? Or does it really matter?
(edit reply-to to reply)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
How to substitute?
Previous by thread:
Re: what's wrong about my package?
Next by thread:
RE: Re: what's wrong about my package?