Context of option symbols

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45475] Context of option symbols
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:20:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

A programming question:
In general, what context should be given to symbols representing option

For instance, let's say I'm writing a package with context Foo`foo`,
and a function in the package has an option named ColorSpec. In what
context should ColorSpec exist? Or does it really matter?

Selwyn Hollis
(edit reply-to to reply)