Re: how to delete duplicate items in the same list

> > I can't find a way to make sure all items in the same list are unique. Can
> > anybody help me out? Thanks a lot!

> Union[a]==a

Can anyone explain why "Union" means what it does?  -- or at least a
mental crutch to help me remember that Union is the command that does
this?

(Doesn't seem an obvious name for the function involved, though I
suppose I could try to think "Unique" --->  "Union")