Powerset operation: how?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45570] Powerset operation: how?
- From: see.address at post.sig
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:26:25 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How should I code efficiently the powerset of a (small) set represented by a
A search on Wolfram site turned out nothing useful, but I'm quite sure
somebody has done it already.
Here's where you can reach me (fixed-width font required).
. ,-. .
. . ,-. ,-. ,-. ,-. |- /,-.\ ,-. ,-. ,-| ,-. ,-. ,-.
| | `-. |-' | | |-' | |,-|| | | -- |-' -- | | | | | | |
`-^ `-' `-' ' ' `-' `' \`-^' `-| `-' `-^ :; `-' ' `-|
`-- | ,|
Prev by Date:
Re: how to delete duplicate items in the same list
Next by Date:
Wolfram Functions Site
Previous by thread:
Re: modifying style of notebook
Next by thread:
Re: Powerset operation: how?