Run in Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45610] Run in Windows
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:05:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in Windows works, but it always pops up
a command window, and only after that the application
that is to be started.
Is there a way to start without the command window,
and even start the windows application in minimized mode?
Prev by Date:
Re: Wolfram Functions Site
Next by Date:
Anyone using the Units package extensively?
Previous by thread:
RE: List arguments to functions - Use of Inner Command
Next by thread:
Re: Run in Windows