Re: Run in Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45627] Re: Run in Windows
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:57:04 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
write a MathLink program that call
Erich Neuwirth wrote:
> in Windows works, but it always pops up
> a command window, and only after that the application
> that is to be started.
> Is there a way to start without the command window,
> and even start the windows application in minimized mode?
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple list operation
Next by Date:
Re: Who find a better fit of this experimental data?
Previous by thread:
Run in Windows
Next by thread:
Anyone using the Units package extensively?