Re: typesetting fractions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45590] Re: [mg45555] typesetting fractions
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:05:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

My understanding is that the size of fractions is determined by the
same option that determines the size of subscripts and superscripts,
which is highly unfortunate. I could be wrong about this; if so I'd
love to find out. I find it a major pain in the neck always to have to
increase the size of fractions manually. Maybe this is an improvement
we can hope for in version 6.0.

Selwyn Hollis
(edit reply-to to reply)