Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45647] Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:58:07 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bu8iv9$au6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, William McHargue <A at B.C> wrote: > Hello, > > I've been using Mathematica for engineering analysis and have come to > carry units throughout my calculations. Does anyone else do this and > would you like to exchange tips/tricks? > > Regards, Can't say I do this extensively, but I routinely define deg = Pi/180. and then use constructs like theta = 37 deg Sin[60 deg] Print[theta/deg] to make calculations and results more readable. Would be glad to hear of other tricks and techniques