Re: How do I Plot a B-Spline Surface and model a vase
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45623] Re: How do I Plot a B-Spline Surface and model a vase
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:56:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica has no bild-in B-Spline surfaces.
If you implement it you will learn how it works.
loh leeping wrote:
> Hello, I would like to know how to model a vase with B-Spline Surface.
> And how do I write the control points for the vase.
> Can you give me an example of control points data and how it works?
> Are you in love? Find a date on MSN Personals http://match.msn.com.my/
Prev by Date:
Padding arrays with reversed elements
Next by Date:
RE: Simple list operation
Previous by thread:
How do I Plot a B-Spline Surface and model a vase
Next by thread: