- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45751] Re: copying
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:15:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There are two ways to post an example.
The first way is to launch the Mathematica Kernel, which will
display a text window into which you can copy your Input lines, and
recreate your output lines in TextForm.
The second way is to view your Notebook with a text editor, and
then copy all of that text into a posting. This can be used by
downloaders to recreate your notebook.
Most simple examples are done the TextForm way. For an example of the
Notebook route, see ...
From: Alex (akhmel at hotmail.com)
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg45751] For general discussion
Prev by Date:
RE: FORTRAN Question.
Next by Date:
Re: Reservoir models in mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: