RE: FORTRAN Question.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45746] RE: [mg45736] FORTRAN Question.
- From: David.Annetts at csiro.au
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:15:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Ashok, > I use the Mathematica command FortranForm[exprn] to generate > FORTRAN code. I > have a number of complicated expressions and the FortranForm > output looks > fine on the screen. However, when I copy the fortran code to > a text editor, > I find that special characters like \InvisibleSpace have been > inserted. > > Is there a way to copy and paste FORTRAN code without > encountering this > problem ? You can copy the expression as plain text, but a better solution might be to write it to a file via Write[...] Regards, Dave.