- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45793] RealDigits bug?
- From: Enrique Zeleny <ezeleny at fismat1.fcfm.buap.mx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:04:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is wrong:
In:= pisot = N[((1/3)*((1/2)*(27 + 3*Sqrt))^(1/3) + (2/(27 +
In:= pisot == FromDigits[RealDigits[pisot]]
If you look at the value returned by RealDigits[pisot] contains three
Universidad Autonoma de Puebla
Prev by Date:
FilledPlot with Implicit Functions?
Next by Date:
Re: Plot Rendering
Previous by thread:
Re: FilledPlot with Implicit Functions?
Next by thread:
Re: RealDigits bug?