Re: Plot Rendering
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45792] Re: Plot Rendering
- From: shawn tanner <shawn.tanner at colorado.edu>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:04:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens-Peer Kuska wrote: > Hi, > > it's a bug in the X11 frontend. Try to avoid it. > Regards > Jens > > > shawn tanner wrote: >> >> I am using Mathematica 5.0 on Suse 9.0. I am having trouble with >> plotting >> of larg or small numbers. .0000001*sin(x) or 1000000*sin(x) will not >> plot >> but will freeze the notebook but sin(x) will plot fine. Any help would >> be appreciated. >> >> thanks I contacted Wolfram technical support and they said this is fixed in 5.01 and are sending me a free upgrade to correct it.