Re: rendering under linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45809] Re: rendering under linux
- From: shawn tanner <shawn.tanner at colorado.edu>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:53:13 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
BARIS ERBAS wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have a rendering problem which stalls my mathematica. When I plot
> everything is fine but changing the upper limit to 100 or 1000 just
> stalls mayhematica and I have to forcefully kill it.
> I use Mandrake 9.2 and have downloaded fonts and stuff with no result
> at all.
> Anybody has any idea what the problem maybe?
> Thanks for any help
You should browse this newsgroup. This question is already asked. See the
topic called "Plot Rendering" from 1-17-04.
Prev by Date:
Re: import 16-bit greyscale TIFF file
Next by Date:
Re: typesetting fractions
Previous by thread:
rendering under linux
Next by thread:
problems with font display