problems with font display

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45750] problems with font display
  • From: ccrosetti at sunguru.com (Carlos Crosetti)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:15:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

After a long time using the program I noticed that in the
help pages some characters (the special ones, the brackets)
are shown incorrectly. I suppose there is no way to solve
this from within Mathematica, I should be an environment
issue

Since I cannot send an attached GIF to show the problem,
the effect is that when a formatted expression is shown
the brackets are displayed as D or @ and some characters
as mini empty boxes, bullets as the Yen currency sign and
else...

Carlos