Question: formatting text, sections

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45903] Question: formatting text, sections
  • From: Jason Miller <millerj at truman.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:34:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a section in a Mathematica notebook that has several
subsections.  I want to end the section with some text, but that text
gets automagically included in the last subsection's cell bracket.  I'd
like it to occur outside (below) that cell bracket so that when I close
the subsection cell (to hide its contents), the last bit of text is
still visible to the reader.  Is there a slick/easy way to do this?

Thanks.

Jason E. Miller, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Truman State University