Re: Re: Graphics into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45952] Re: [mg45876] Re: Graphics into MS Word
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:17:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm most successful using Save Selection as EPS,
then Insert Picture from File in MS Word. You see a blank box in the word
file. Adobe Acrobat can be used to make a file you can electronically
distribute. Be sure to set Acrobat so that fonts are embedded - you can't
expect other people to have the Math font set.
Gerry F.