Re: Graphics into MS Word

This may not help you but I just tried:

1. In Mathematica: Create the equation as an in-line cell in a Text cell.
2. Select the in-line cell.
3. Copy As Metafile.
3. In Word: Paste Special (Enhanced Metafile).

This worked OK.

I have Mathematica 5.0.1 for Windows with MS Office Word 2003 in Windows XP
(Home Edition).

Steve Luttrell

news:butcpj$9ml$1 at smc.vnet.net...