Re: Graphics into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45876] Re: Graphics into MS Word
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve1 at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:19:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This may not help you but I just tried:

1. In Mathematica: Create the equation as an in-line cell in a Text cell.
2. Select the in-line cell.
3. Copy As Metafile.
3. In Word: Paste Special (Enhanced Metafile).

This worked OK.

I have Mathematica 5.0.1 for Windows with MS Office Word 2003 in Windows XP
(Home Edition).

Steve Luttrell

news:butcpj$9ml$1 at smc.vnet.net...