Joining 2D arrays

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49131] Joining 2D arrays
  • From: Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg at>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 02:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This is a total newbie question, but if I have two table of a fixed number
of columns and an arbitrary number of rows, whats the easiest/most efficient
way to join them together (basically, how do I add entries to a "database"
in Mathematica) -- that database will eventually be perhaps > 1,000,000
entries long...

I want: