"About Evaluation"/LinkInterrupt in Mathlink/C function

Hi all,

I am writing a Mathematica FrontEnd in C using Mathlink.

Here I want to ask what is the corresponding C command to the "Abort
Evaluation" (in the "Kennel" menu) or LinkInterrupt. I can't find any in the
Mathematica Book.

(Now my frontend can call Mathematica functions, and "MLReady" works. If a
very time-consuming calculation was send to the Kernel, I want my frontend
can send some command to break/abort it. )

Thanks.