"About Evaluation"/LinkInterrupt in Mathlink/C function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49135] "About Evaluation"/LinkInterrupt in Mathlink/C function
- From: "Zhu Chongkai" <zhuchongkai at online.sh.cn>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 02:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I am writing a Mathematica FrontEnd in C using Mathlink. Here I want to ask what is the corresponding C command to the "Abort Evaluation" (in the "Kennel" menu) or LinkInterrupt. I can't find any in the Mathematica Book. (Now my frontend can call Mathematica functions, and "MLReady" works. If a very time-consuming calculation was send to the Kernel, I want my frontend can send some command to break/abort it. ) Thanks.