- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49195] Parametric plot
- From: kaiowaa at bol.com.br (Danilo Bianchi)
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:42:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A str batch reactor model following Michaelis-Menten kinetics gives the function: (S0\Km)x - Log[1 - x] = (Vmax\Km) t where x is the proportion of substrate converted, S0 is, say, 1, 20 and 100 g/L, Km is 10 and Vmax is 15. How to plot the curves (in the same graphic) for x varying from zero to 1 against t (from zero to 15, with the given values?