ploting in high dimensions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49206] ploting in high dimensions
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:42:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering...
let's say you have a 10 variable system.
now i want to define the 10 axes for the variable like a spokes of bicycle wheel.
so you get 10 spokes emamanting out from the origin equally spaced.
now plot the 10 variable on that space.
is that doable or am i being too hopeful?
If you Have to do something like this what would you all do?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts or insights.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Questions about Graph output
Previous by thread:
Re: Parametric plot
Next by thread:
Re: ploting in high dimensions